21 maaliskuuta 2012

Ludvig got out today.




One of the nicest things I've done in my life is making a cat happy. Because it's another creature, especially because it's not a human, and probably especially because it's a cat.

She moved in with me when my parents were losing their nerves with her peeing everywhere. I quite understand them. My personal favourite must be when she managed to drop a Bible from a bookshelf and peed on it. Only a Bible; no one book besides. She haven't peed once outside her sandbox when living with me. I try to give her a lot of positive attention and a good amount of excitement. And, admittedly, I pamper her with treats.

Today morning I looked out of my window and decided that there are enough dry spots on the ground that I can start phase two in her happiness training: teaching her that going out on a leash is actually fun. And you know what? It was. At least for her. She ate some early grass and we spent a half hour watching sparrows and wading in snow.

Happy, old cat.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti